Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Playground Time!!! » | Leaving my job » | A new cursor » | Lobo Howl » | I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | UGH! MEN! » | starting already... » | Cheez » | It's been Two Months, Already! » | Dentist » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

Uncle Franklin

My Uncle Frank went to the hospital yesterday. Turns out that on Tuesday, Early Wednesday morning he was acting weird. He woke my mom up at 2 am and was really hungry. He's got diabetes and my mom always gives him orange juice to bring up his sugar. She made him a sandwich and they went back to bed. Yesterday, at 2:30 pm my mom called me to let me know that he went to walk in clinic. The doctor there wanted Uncle Frank to leave his car and go to the hospital in an ambulance. If you know Uncle Frank, he's not paying for an ambulance. He went home, told my mom and my mom had my dad take him to St. Luke's. So, he was there for a couple of hours and they were evaluating him. Some hours later I called to see if she heard anything. He was upset and said she didn't hear anything yet. I told her to call and check on him. She called me back and said he might come home tonight. She was happy after hearing that. I couldn't help to be upset. I tried to hide it from my mom and give her reassurance that he'll be okay. After hanging up with her the tears started to come. I just said my prayers for him and hope he'll recover and get well. We went to the park last night. It was cooler than usual. We stayed long enough for the kids to reunite with their friends, Wyatt and Kara. After leaving we came home to eat and then went to Target to get some Halloween stuff and some get well cards for Uncle Frank. After getting home my mom left a message that they were going to keep Uncle Frank in the hospital overnight. When he stands up, he can't breathe. It was 9:30 pm my time and I didn't want to wake her. I left her a text message. This morning, I called to see if she heard anything. She hadn't and was having problems contacting his insurance. So, I used good ole Google and found it and gave her the new number. She was glad she'd be able to call them and let them know about Frank. So, I'm trying to do my part way over here in NM. Apparently, my dad is home and isn't showing any concern for my Uncle. Why he's like that I have no idea. Why doesn't he take my mom to go see him? Ugh! It's so frustrating. The kids made Uncle Frank some get well cards. They were concerned and wanted him to feel better. It was really weird. Yesterday, at lunch time (before we had heard anything) Brevy, was telling Meesa that she was a girl and he was a boy. So, she kept saying, "No I'm a boy!" So Brevy, started explaining..."I'm a boy, Daddy is a boy!" Then, he turns to me and asks, "Momma, is Uncle Frank old?" and I said, yeah he's old. He then turns to Meesa and says, "Uncle Frank is a boy!" --It was just kind of weird how he mentioned Uncle Frank. My mom says kids pick up on things that we may not. I think that's true for sure. As of right now I don't know any new information. I told my mom to call the hospital and check on him. See if a nurse can tell him to call home. My mom gave him a bunch of change before he went there. Hopefully, he will.

wow...I'm so sorry to hear about Frank. Give them my thoughts, I'll be thinking about him. And don't forget to take care of yourself during this stressful time.

Love ya
Jen

Thanks Jen! Yeah, I always seem to forget to eat or something to that extent when I'm stressed. I'm pretty confindent that he'll be okay.

Yeah, your grandma (my aunt) knew about it from Uncle Don. My mom called him to let him know about Uncle Frank. She wanted the family to know what's going on. Usually, no one knows anything. Thanks for keeping him in your prayers. He's doing better so that's a good sign! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit