Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Something New » | Assessment » | Happy Halloween » | Good Eatin' Down Under » | "Spanky" » | Beautiful » | ZOO BOO '05 » | Three more days at work. Yay! I'm still catching h... » | "No Worries!" » | Uncle Frank is doing better. My mom went to go see... » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

FIRST TIME!!!

We went on the phones last night. I was so nervous!! I logged in on the PC and then the phone line. I waited...Nothing. I made sure I did it right and I did. I just sat there gripping my script, waiting anxiously, and nothing. Then, I heard a BEEP in my ear. THIS WAS IT!!!!!!!!! I used my script and read it to the best of my ability. I heard a small voice on the other end calling from California. A sigh of relief went over me. She was just placing a "basic" order. She apologized for not finding the right page. Imagine that, I thought...Apologizing to me? I'm just a "rookie." No problem, I said...I can take the item number and we'll find the page together. It was an "easy" call. She was sweet and nice. A MEN! After finishing with her, I waited for that small deep in my ear, again. Nothing! I waited and waited, listening to the others around me reading their scripts. Finally, another call came in. A raspy, old, voice. It was an older man from Ca. I said to myself, I can do this; He as well was just placing a "basic" order. I helped him very well I thought. Then, the question...."Are you a rookie?" I almost laughed. I tried not to, because the headset is very sensitive. I said, "Well Sir, as a matter of fact tonight is my first night." LOL! It was hard not to laugh. He kind of reminded me of my Uncle Frank. That made it even funnier. Oh well, I guess I was slow. I didn't make any mistakes. I upgraded his shipping. I shipped it to an alternative shipping address. I was able to do it all. My AOS would have been "rocking" if those two calls were counting. They didn't, because it was only training. Too bad, because I could have potentially made some money for myself. I got the hang of it and now I won't be so scared of what's on the other side of the phone. It was actually fun. I enjoyed being able to help people find something that will make another person happy. Our trainer came around and put as on AUX, meaning no more calls. I was happy that I got through it. Proud! As we sat there sharing our stories, I quickly learned that not everyone had the pleasant experience that I did (minus the "rookie" part.) People seemed to have some really awful customers. The fear set in that I may too have these problems come Monday. AHHHHH! For now though I was happy to have had a great first night on the phones. :-) I did it!!! Baby, you were right! Now that I've experienced it, my fear is over! Thanks! Love you!

great! I'm glad to hear that your first night went so well! :)

Yeah, my customers call me with their credit card in there hand! :) It should be fun. We go on the phones for an ho ur every day until Thursday and then it will be two hours. It should be pretty easy to upsell these days. People are xmas shopping and buying in quanity. :) (NICE!)

YOU HAVE TO STILL CALL. What are the chances that you'd get me taking your call? Colette!!!! And IF (which is a BIG IF) you get me, HANG UP! lol...and try again. hehe...You can't stop calling. You should only want to be calling even more. :) hehe...

Thanks Jen! I was glad too. I was so nervous. My stomach was turning. lol... Glad the first call is out of the way and I can just focus on getting better. We have a whole week of new techniques and skills to learn. It should be interesting.

Thanks Papa! I love ya too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit