Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Happy Halloween » | Good Eatin' Down Under » | "Spanky" » | Beautiful » | ZOO BOO '05 » | Three more days at work. Yay! I'm still catching h... » | "No Worries!" » | Uncle Frank is doing better. My mom went to go see... » | Uncle Franklin » | Playground Time!!! » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Assessment

I had two assessments in the last two days. I'm proud to say that I passed them both. YAY! I had a written assessment on Wednesday and an oral assessment on Thursday. I was nervous about the oral, because we'd be role playing with our teacher and two supervisors in a separate room than our training room. They were sitting so they could see everything we were doing on our screens. NERVE WRACKING!!!! I got through it. The only thing I didn't mention was the second pair of panties for $24. UGH! I mentioned getting a panty to match the bra, but forgot to add the other one. Oh well! I found out later as people were coming back from the assessment that they too forgot. It's because it "pops" in blue, which the majority of the screen is blue. Kind of hard to notice it, if you're not looking for it. So I'm pounding in my brain, "Look for the second special!"-Repeatedly to myself. Ah, with practice it will come. Speaking about practicing...Today, will be my first day going on the phones, LIVE with customers. I sort of feel sorry for the customer. Mom says, that everyone has to go through training. I still feel bad though. I don't think I'm ready. I'm in a class for twenty and none of us feel ready, but we have no choice. Charles says, "It's just getting through the first call, everything after that will be fine." It's that first call that I'm worried about. I'm just hoping that it's a basic order and nothing major. *Sigh*

Spoke to Mom today about Uncle Frank. Apparently, he's lost 30 pounds (which is a good thing!) He went ahead and did a stress test. They're waiting on the results for that. He has to stay in the hospital through today and I guess they see how the test went to determine when to release him. Hopefully, all is well. Mom, might go see him today after my Dad gets home from work.

It seems like the kids are running wild these days. Every time I call from work, they are screaming in the background. Daddy says, it's because he's on the phone with me and they take advantage of the fact that he's not watching them as closely. I don't know what it is. I think they know mamma's gone and it's free time to do whatever. Hoping that's not the case...Aiy, won't be over tonight. Maybe things will be more calm. It's hard having all three of them to watch out for. It's hard period to just watch Brevy. After getting off the phone with him, I'm kind of glad I'm at work. LOL. Mom's need a break too. Pretty soon I will have a two day vacation. No training on the weekends. Amen to that! I'm just going to relax! No plans, just church! Oh and we're taking the kids to See "Chicken Little" on Sunday. That's it, just a relaxing day. I need that, because my schedule is so crazy right now, that yesterday I couldn't keep up. I got a migraine and Charles had to bring a Relpax to my job. Ugh! An hour and a half later, it went away. Times like this when you wish you could crawl into bed and just sleep the night into day away.

Hopefully I graduate in a week...Then, there will be no more assessments. :) Amen!

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit