Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Good Eatin' Down Under » | "Spanky" » | Beautiful » | ZOO BOO '05 » | Three more days at work. Yay! I'm still catching h... » | "No Worries!" » | Uncle Frank is doing better. My mom went to go see... » | Uncle Franklin » | Playground Time!!! » | Leaving my job » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Happy Halloween

Halloween, was my first day at my new job. I was excited and sad at the same time. Excited, because it's something new and it pays a lot. LOL. Sad, because I couldn't be with my children on a special holiday that they enjoy. I heard them on the phone as they were Trick or Treating last night. Brevy, sounded happy. I'm sure Meesa was too, but all I could hear was Brevy. LOL. First day of training went really well for me. It was a lot of talking about the policies and procedures and what to do if there's a fire or a tornado, etc. We signed about 100 papers. After signing our lives away we got to eat some dinner. I was the only one that packed a lunch in my training group. We smart people, don't forget our food. LOL. Lots of people that have been there for awhile had their lunch as well. I think everyone will bring it today. LOL. We did get a chance to listen in on some calls for about 30 minutes. The person I was with wasn't good at all. She messed up several times, which I'm sure I'll do as well. She didn't 'up sell' or even tell her name; all things that should be done. I had to help her with a credit card number. The lady rattled it off and she missed some numbers. So, I wrote it on paper for her and she found out why it wouldn't go through. She smiled at me, but wasn't every helpful. Oh well. I got the idea of how things worked. At the end of the night it was hard for us all to stay awake and our trainer passed out her personal stash of candy. Nice! So, as we sat there listening and filling our faces with candy we learned a lot already. So, far I get it. I was right along with the teacher the whole night, helping the people on each side of me at times. I hope I continue to be this way. Wish me luck! Right now I have to get the kids ready for the day. Charles, is off so we're going to go out for lunch. He's fixing up the little black car and then it's off to town. We want to pick up some curtains for our bedroom. The sun is right in our eyes in the am. We must fix that at once. LOL. Then, it will be off to work again until after midnight. Hopefully, I can keep my eyes open. 8-*)

Thanks Pa. I love you. Yeah, I was sorry I couldn't be there with them on Halloween. They had fun though...I'll be glad when I'm done with this crazy training. Only 1.5 weeks left. UGH! Love you!!!

great! sounds like you'll do really well at your new job. :) too bad about missing Halloween with the kids, but you did get to go to Zoo Boo! (And you took some great pics of the kids and animals, I must add.)

Yeah. They had fun and that's all that matters. If I could have been there, I would of. Yep Zoo Boo was fun!

Thanks!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit