Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Happy Three Month Anniversary, Baby! Awww....:) » | Graduation » | I'm almost done... » | Great night! » | Quote » | Got Kids? » | The Phones... » | Sunday <3 » | FIRST TIME!!! » | Something New » 

Saturday, November 12, 2005 

Movie/Feast day

Saturday, ended up being movie day. The kids and I, spent some time together in the morning while Daddy was at work. Today, happened to also be Feast Day. I got the kids dressed in their "Feast clothes" and we waited for Daddy to come home. Once he did, we ended up deciding NOT to go to the Feast, because it was so cold and windy outside. So, we decided to go to the movies. We were going to give it one more shot. We went to see "Zathura". http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/zathura/Okay, I really don't like the whole "sci-fi" scene. The movie kind of sounded like the kids version of "star wars," but it sounded like something mainly Brevy would like. It ended up being a really cool movie that we all liked. It had some big, ugly lizards that looked like dinosaurs in it that scared Brevy. Besides that, it was a good movie. LOL. We had to go to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. That wasn't fun, because we were all really tired from the movie and all needed a nap. Instead of napping I also ran into Target and I picked up "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on DVD. As a kid I did NOT like this movie. I think Sheri and I, were the only ones who didn't care for it. I remember that, because all the other kids in our class LOVED it. Ugh! I gave the movie another chance when we ended up seeing the new version with Johnny Depp in an IMAX theater in NY. I actually liked it and decided to get it on DVD for the kids. :) Maybe it was because of Johnny, I'm really not sure. :) So, it was a "movie" day for sure. Aiy, ended up dancing for Feast even though Daddy told her not to. She did it anyway. She always gets sick and comes over to our house and gets all of us sick. We think her "mom" made her. Whatever! All I know is it was windy and chilly for feast. She should only dance when it's warm and that's how we feel about it anyway. I guarantee she'll get sick as she does when dancing in the colder weather. We explained to her that if she does get sick she can't come over. She didn't seem to mind. Oh well, I guess. I think they have her brain washed at her house. Poor kid! Hopefully, she doesn't get sick, We'll see. It was a busy day even though we didn't go to the Feast. I think the kids had fun! *YAWN* I'm tired and warn out. Time to go to bed!

I LOVED Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was little and still love it now! :) When did I not like it? hmm...lol...I watched the old version this summer, too.
I haven't seen the new version but I really want to.

There were 1 million people at the Jemez feast on Saturday. WOW!!! Yeah, we'll feast in the summer. It's nice and warm and none of the kids will get sick. :-) Sounds good to me, Colette!

Hmmmm....Maybe it was Sheri! I really thought it was you, Nenny! Really weird. It was me and someone else who didn't like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Maybe it was Sheri. So sorry! ???

I dunno Baby...1 million people is a lot of people. Apart of me wanted to go, the other part wanted to stay warm. lol. Love ya, Babe

yeah, must have been Sheri, because I've always loved that movie! lol...it's ok!!

Yep, I bet it was Sheri! Everyone likes that movie!!!! Now, I do it just took me 10 years. lol..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit