Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | FIRST TIME!!! » | Something New » | Assessment » | Happy Halloween » | Good Eatin' Down Under » | "Spanky" » | Beautiful » | ZOO BOO '05 » | Three more days at work. Yay! I'm still catching h... » | "No Worries!" » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Sunday <3

We woke up early and went to get aiy. Sunday's are my days off for now and we all went to church. I'm loving the whole church scene. It's a little challenging with the kids. They get coloring papers and crayons to work on while we're tuning in; it works for the most part. Then, we took aiy to Sunday school. A holy morning, LOL. After that we wanted to take the kids to see "Chicken Little." That movie is the kids version of "War of the Worlds." If I would have known that it was like that, we wouldn't have gone. I couldn't believe the violence and aliens. I mean, ALIENS in a kids movie? No way! That's not okay for MY children to see. They're just too little. I didn't like it at all. There was this one part in the movie where I JUMPED! I mean, to jump in a kids movie is just crazy. Brevy, was scared when the aliens came out. He was grabbing his cheeks and clinging on to my hand. Poor thing! That's one movie we're NOT buying on DVD. On Saturday we picked up some movies from Hastings. We got Robots, Crash, and Fever Pitch, All really good movies. It makes up for awful movie we saw in the theater. It's so expensive to go to the theater and then when you do go, you want to make sure it's a good movie. I was so disappointed. On top of that we got back to the car, got belted in, tried to start the car...And nothing. A clickity- click sound. THE CAR WOULDN'T START!!! Oh great like we need something else to go wrong. I got out and walked back to the mall to find a security officer. I found one and told him where we were parked while Daddy stayed with the car and kids. We got a "jump," but it took like 40 minutes. UGH! And guess who left the lights on? Brevy! He was sitting in Daddy's seat before we left to the movie. He must have turned the lights on and Charles didn't notice, because it was light outside. Sucks! At least the guy came to help us though. It would have gone faster if we would have had a small car. I just thought he was going to hook up some jumper cables and jump start it. He had this little hand held battery charger. When we finally got home the kids took a nap and Charles took the battery to the nearest auto place to re-charge it. Come to find out that was a wasted trip, too. He got there and the guy told him it was fully charged. I guess when your battery is low and then you get a little bit of juice in it, as you drive it charges itself. Weird. I didn't know that! I should mention that I know nothing about cars. Wish I did, but don't. So, anyway...The mini van is okay now. Thank God we have the lil black car as a back up. Not that I would ride in it, but it helped Charles get to the Auto store. LOL. Oh well...It was a long day, but good. We ate dinner together and then took Aiy home. We decided to go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart before going home. We were in the store for awhile. The kids didn't get to bed until after 10pm. Geez! By that time Charles and I, are exhausted and want nothing more than to lay our heads on a pillow and go to sleep. Ugh. Long days! I finally had a day off and I don't think we (Charles and I), spent much time together. It sucks! I'll be glad when training is over. I'll be crossing my fingers that I graduate.

Yup! Long and good. Yeah, I like the people. They're nice and real genuine. The pastor was okay. Pastor Rick was really good. I was really engaged in listening to his sermon. I hope he speaks again. We're bound to see him again. If not in church then on t.v, because I'm Tivo-ing it! :) Gotta love the tivo. Amen!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit