Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Merry Christmas to ME!!!!!!!!! » | What a CrAzY night... » | Thankful » | My coaching... » | Christmas Party » | After Church » | Here's my little man after Church. :) He likes hi... » | Church Girl » | SEE... » | Upside-Down » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Aiyana's Request

Day One:

Aiy: Mom, I mean Hillary...

Me: (talking to Charles) Aiy, has called me everything today BUT Hillary.

Aiy: Can I start to call you Mommy now?

Me: You have a Mom!

Aiy: I know, but I want to call you Mom, too!

Me: I don't think you're mom would like that very much. Do you?

Aiy: I don't know!

Day Two:

Aiy: So, can I call you Mom?

Me: That would be fine with me. You know that Aiy, but I just don't think you're mom would like it.

Aiy: I won't tell her! She doesn't have to know!

Me: She wouldn't like that, either! I mean, I am your step mom. I'll always be here for you. Maybe you can come up with a name for me. Something special you can call me. What about that?

Aiy: I still want to call you mom!

I would be honored for her to call me mom. I just feel like if it were Brevy or Bones, I wouldn't want them calling someone else mom. I really don't think her mom would like it, either. Think about it. Yes, I have known her since she was a baby. Yes, I have always been in her life. Yes, I am married to her Father. But what is the right way to handle something like this? I mean, I'm always here for her. She knows this. We have a good relationship. I just think she wants more. I think I handled it well. Mom= My other Mom... I dunno!

Yeah, that could be it. I dunno. I think it's more than that though. You all have always called me ma or momma. Ya know? Why so much now as opposed to before?? Ya know?!!! I dunno. I think it's a difficult situation and I tried to do the right thing.

Love you, too. Miss you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit