Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Aiyana's Request » | Merry Christmas to ME!!!!!!!!! » | What a CrAzY night... » | Thankful » | My coaching... » | Christmas Party » | After Church » | Here's my little man after Church. :) He likes hi... » | Church Girl » | SEE... » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

It's a MONDAY! Ugh...

It seems like today is not a good customer service day for me. I was trying to get things accomplished and one thing after another just did NOT work out. I tried calling the water company and was on hold for 20 minutes. I decided to hang up, because I kept hearing, " we're experiencing high call volume, we value you as a customer, please continue to hold!" UGH!!!! Then, I called the phone company, because their website is down. I got no help there. On top of that I called to see if we can have a cat at the house and was told there's no deposit, just an extra $25/month. UGH!!!! AND on top of that I go upstairs to find my makeup crushed and all over the floor. WONDERFUL! There's a mess all over the sink as well. I asked Brevy and Bones about it and Brevy confessed. He knocked it over while getting the trash last night. UGH...So, I have that to clean up. I'd make him do it, but he'd probably just make it worse. It was an accident so I just let him go. It's a Monday!!! It just seems like the harder I try to get things accomplished the harder it is. I'm exhausted from working. It seems like that's all I do. I only wanted a part time position, but yet I get an extra 8 hours, because of the holiday. Even though I get extra hours we're all just sitting there waiting for the "beep" to go off in our ear. My AOS has been awful lately. I mean I still get an extra $2.00, but I want an extra $8.00!!! I'm there! I might as well go for it, but at the same time I get these old people that are cheap. They only want one pair of $30 pjs and don't want to pay shipping. HELLO!!! Ugh. How am I supposed to accomplish the $8.00 lift with calls like that? It's so frustrating!!! I VTO-ed last night, because it was slow and my AOS was really good and then I started getting the Pj calls. I got out of there as soon as I could. On top of that I was low on energy. I worked until midnight the night before and of course we get up at 7am to go to church on Sunday. I tried taking a nap yesterday, but then I didn't want to get up and go to work at 3pm. It's hard...I feel so run-down. The weird thing is the other people I work with only get 1-2 hours extra. I'm thinking, well why do I have an extra 8 hours? GEEZ! It's good for the holidays, but I need some time to rest , too! I live at work! My second home is my house. That's bad! Brevy's always saying, "Don't go to work, mama! Stay home! I never see you!" That's hard to hear that! I have to try to explain to a four year old that I HAVE to work. Yeah, right! It's just frustrating, is all. It wouldn't be so bad if while I was there I was actually BUSY! It's a Monday for sure. I can't wait until Thursday, my ONLY day off. I'm so glad Baby has basketball night or else I'd probably NEVER get a day off. Ugh!

I took a hot bath and didn't feel that much better...But I tried it. I think last week is just catching up to me, is all. Plus, it's a Monday.

Love you. I'm trying...Have to make dinner now. Will see you when you get home.

((At least I got some stuff done. Water came and I brought it in from outside. I called the bank and fixed that situation. Got the insurance for the kids fixed, I hope. Cleaned up the yucky makeup everywhere...thanks Brevy. Paid the phone bill.)) lol. Oh well...I'm trying. I just hate shitty customer service.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit