Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Congratulations Baby on your well done job intervi... » | An Easter Baptism » | BLESSED EASTER » | Kitty Fun » | Thanks everyone for the lovely Easter cards. An Ea... » | A test! » | Late Night » | PARTNERS IN CRIME! » | Outside Fun » | ~Palm Sunday~ » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

A Day to Breathe...

I have the day off today and I slept in this morning, which was so wonderful. I am sleep deprived...More than after I had Bones, that's for sure. Why though?! Ugh. Crazy days, busy days...We never know if we're coming or going...It's hard. Charles, works so much and I never see him. Aiyana, will be sleeping over tonight, but Charles won't get to see her much. He's got Friday off and we plan to spend some quality time together. We're going to the annual car show. I also have a 5 minute appointment with my surgeon to make sure my feeling is coming back in my chip/lip; It is, so I'm not worried. At least we'll have fun at the car show. After this week he'll be working on his day off at his second job in order to make ends meet. Ugh. Sacrifice. There's been lots of it these days. I just feel so burnt out. I'd love to work day hours, but then I have no one to watch the kids. I'm hoping it will get easier when they are in school. School is just around the corner for Brevy. I can't believe he'll be starting in the summer. It's so mind boggling. It's like, what happened to those years? Where did they go? I can still remember being pregnant with him and all the morning sickness I had. What happened to that? Where did that go? Crazy! Time flys! You have to make the most out of it, because it goes by so quickly. Craziness. He's getting so big. I don't want them to grow up. I would love for them to stay little for forever. Pipe dreams...

Today, is a beautiful day and I plan to make the most out of it. :) Time to eat some lunch. More later.

Yeah, but when you're 18, you're young and can do silly things like that...Charles, isn't 18. lol.

Yeah, we do have a life time. :) That's comforting. :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit