Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | A Prayer for Today » | Added Hours » | Family Fun » | Work » | Happy Memorial Day!!!! » | Small update: » | Surgery » | Yesterday » | The silver lining » | proof » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Busy Day

Yesterday, I woke up to a mess. I worked both Saturday and Sunday 8 hour shifts. Charles, hasn't been feeling good. His knee is healing, but he felt like he had the flu the last couple of days. So, lots of stuff piled up. I tried to clean the house as much as I could. We got a lot done, but it was also the last day for Jen and Colette, to be in town. Jen, called and we were supposed to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. I thought about it and decided not to go there for a couple of reasons. So, we finally decided to meet them at the mall. Who knows the next time I'd see her again would even be. So, I set aside my silly little list of things to do and went out for a couple of hours. It was fun. We grabbed Hotdog on a Stick and ate for $11.00. :) We walked around and Jen and Colette, got their pictures taken. We looked in a few stores and Jen and Colette, took the kids to Build-a-bear. I didn't even know one existed in the mall...You can tell how often we go there. LOL. It was the coolest thing. They picked out the cutest stuffed animals, too. (picture coming soon.) They were excited and didn't know what to do first. Colette, was trying to hold their attention on what was going to happen and their eyes kept drifting around the place. LOL. They got the hang of it though and got some really cute stuffed animals to end everything with. They sleep with them and even take them in the car. I stopped having them take food and toys in the car when I got stuck cleaning it out some months ago. The stuffed animals are so cute and harmless though so it's been allowed. LOL. I stayed up late last night after work trying to complete my homework for Bible Study. I wasn't successful. I finished four days worth and at 12:30am I stopped, because I could hardly keep my eyes open. This morning for Bible study I was extremely tired. I'm getting so much out of it though. It's a really good class, but most of the information you get out comes from the homework. Hopefully this week I am most successful at completing it. I just don't know where time goes anymore. I haven't been able to get anything done. Better luck this week, I guess.

We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow, I wonder if those girls brought NM some rain...? We'll see tomorrow. Today, it was hot and then the winds kicked up and a storm looks like it's coming. I can't remember the last time we had rain. I think it was when we first moved into the house, some 7 months ago. Good grief! Pray for rain!

Okay Grandpa...You ound like my dad, "Mark my word"...lol. Yeah, we'll see. It doesn't look like it's going to rain anymore. Yesterday it did.

Yeah, help is always nice. :)

Love ya, too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit