Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Yesterday » | The silver lining » | proof » | Marisa's Graduation » | Water fun » | Great day! » | What a weekend... » | A good, long day... » | A Prayer For Today » | Sand Storm » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

Surgery

Pretty9 Originally uploaded by Hsandia34.

Charles, had his surgery today and all went well. Today was also my first day of Bible Study. It was nice seeing everyone again and also lots of new faces. We love Beth Moore. Right after Bible Study I rushed home to pick up baby and we flew to the hospital. I left Bible Study 30 minutes early. We ended up being 15 minutes late, but they still took him in. He did great! I waited for hours before I could see him, but I got three days of lessons done, so that's good. The kids spent the day with their Grandma. They went shopping and out to eat;They had a good day. I drove us home and it seemed like it took forever to get here. I hit every red light and was stuck in the 6pm traffic. Ugh. I just wanted to get him home so he can rest. Then, I waited while family went home so the kids and I, could go to Walmart to get some dinner for Baby. What was on the menu? Soup and crackers! That's all his tummy could handle. I hated leaving him, but there was no other way. So finally I got home to cook and I had time to sit for the first time all day at 8pm. I got the kids in bed by 9pm and Charles and I, finished watching our movie. It's been a long day, but I'm glad he's done and can work on recovering. It was just a simple day surgery, but he's got to wear a huge brace and a really cool ice pack. It's pretty neat to fill up. It comes with this little ice holder and a hose. I'll have to take pictures. The things they think of! LOL. We're good and I'm in need of my pillow and covers. It's been an eventful day and I need some rest. Thank you, Jesus for watching over Charles. :)

You're welcome. I love you, too. Yes, this is so true.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit