Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | The silver lining » | proof » | Marisa's Graduation » | Water fun » | Great day! » | What a weekend... » | A good, long day... » | A Prayer For Today » | Sand Storm » | Princess » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

Yesterday

It was another busy day. We got up early and Charles, got the kids fed and dressed and took off to take his test. I managed to get up and ready even though I was exhausted from Saturday's work and I got out the door 10 minutes early. We drove to get Aiyana. It's such an extremely long drive, but I did it and then all four of us went to church. Church was good. I needed it! This is HUGE! Are you ready?

"The Trap of Love" John 15:18-16:4



What is the sorrow of your life?



I. The World wants us to desire it's business.



John 15:18-19 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it's own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."



II. The world wants to define our happiness.



John 15:20-21 "Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master. ' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey your also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me."


III. The world wants to determine how we find forgiveness.



John 15:22-24 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. He who hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.


IV. The world wants to destroy our witness.



John 15:27 "And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning. "

John. 16:2 "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone you kills you will think he is offering a service to God. "

I told you it was huge! "A couple that shares sorrows, cut the sorrows in half. A couple who has joy, the joy is doubled." Stick with your commitments no matter what they are. The world today teaches you differently, because it's changed the standards. What is accepted today, was not accepted 15 years ago. Think about it!

So, like I was saying...Church was good. After Church Charles, went to a meeting at church. He's going to be an Usher. Yep, that's right! Also, my Bible Study is tomorrow. It's "Breaking Free" a Beth Moore study, of course. I can't wait! I thought I wasn't going to be able to attend, because Charles, has his knee surgery, but the hospital just called and they scheduled it for the afternoon; so I can go. I'm also an "in reach" person for the study. If someone doesn't show up, then I call them to make sure that everything is okay and see if they need prayer. I'm excited! Here's to another great Bible Study! Be Blessed!

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit