Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Happy Memorial Day!!!! » | Small update: » | Surgery » | Yesterday » | The silver lining » | proof » | Marisa's Graduation » | Water fun » | Great day! » | What a weekend... » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

Work

Last night at work my supervisor held a meeting that wasn't scheduled...You know what that means....Something isn't good. So, I was the first one in the room and waiting on the rest of the team and my suppervisor. We found out that a lot of the new hires aren't doing their offers and really hurting us as a team. We're one spot from our goal and down 20% in client rewards, not good. So, last night she was grilling us to see what each person was going to do to make it better. I put my two cents in and said that it isn't motivating having not having games and nothing to pump us up (mind you, I'm not one of those that is bringing the team down, but I'm still not motivated!) So, I shared my experience working day hours last week. I told the team how much fun it was, because they had "team wars" and games the entire time and those games help you do better. You make offers and make money! I even went past one of the brand mentors and told them how much fun it was. I told the team that it inspires me, keeps me up, and it's motivating. So, my supp. looked around the room and asked who'd be in charge of having "power half hour" and no one wanted to, so I volunteered. I see it as a way to stay focused on my personal goals and it helps my pay check as well. :) So, I'm holding the first game when I go in to work today...They'll be right off the bat. It's my job to pump everyone up. Lots of good screaming! (Not that screaming is a good thing, I don't think...But that's the only way you can do it!) So, it was kind of cool. After the meeting we stayed with my boss to figure out a way to hold games, how to do it, what the prizes would be, etc. We're also having a monthly game to try to hold peoples' attention. The prize is a BBQ at the end of the month. Nice! Food motivates me!!!! LOL. So, it should be fun. I was getting tired of the same ole thing when you go into work. It's not like other places I've worked. It's extremely hard to be meeting in all the areas and be on point where you need to be. Things are constantly changing...Especially now with all the sales going on, it's hard to make money. Ugh! Something I shouldn't think about until tonight when I actually go in to work. That's that though. Everything else around here is the same. Jen and Colette, are visiting NM. I haven't seen or heard from them yet though. They flew in yesterday and are probably really tired; vet lag! If you guys are reading this, call me! :)

Thanks Babe. It was fun and a lot of people got prizes. I have people coming up to me and asking, "What was that that you were giving away?" So, it grabbed their attention. Hopefully it will benefit the team.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit