Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Yesterday! » | Charles' Welcome Home » | Charles' BIG night! » | BIG NIGHT » | I Need Some of this: » | I Need To Vent!!!! » | TOby » | Playing Catch up » | Lovin' Snow » | WOW....All of that in NM. OH MY » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 

Answered Prayer?

Two days ago I was on the phone with Charles while at work. I was about to clock in and I saw my supervisor along with some other standing in a huddle. I looked over at them and they all looked up at me (kinda like they were talking about me). So, I hang up and clocked in...I walk past them and Andrew says, "Hi!" I say, "Hi" back and he says, "Oh she needs to ask you something!" As he points to someone else. So, I'm standing there while she's giving me the bullet points for Client Service...I asked, "You want me to do CS?" They said they needed extra people. Something about how like everyone is over there and it's still not enough people to assist the call volume. At this point I'm lost and confused. They look at me and say,"so will you do it?" I asked, "can I think about it?" GEEZ! They attack me with all of what I'd be doing and then expect me to grab my things and hop on the phone. So, anyway...I had a million questions and really no one answered them well...after thinking about it for 24 hours I, decided to do it. With all the clearance going on right now it's hard to stay at 35.01 above company...it's close to impossible. I'm not looking forward to this new position though. It's new. I'll be dealing with all the people at got screwed over and I'll have to fix their problems with out transferring them. Ugh! There's 6 days until Jesus' birthday...I don't want to hear stupid people complaining how they spent $1,000.00 and only got 150 off. I'm really not in the mood for that...or people screaming in general. I wouldn't have to recommend anything though. That's good! I think that's the only thing that's good about it. I have training today and tomorrow from 5:30-9:30pm to learn everything I need to know. RIIIIGHT! The good things I see from this are...It's only seasonal, I'd be done by the end of February. It might open a spot for me to be the SOD or I can do "command" to help people when they call and don't know how to do something. In the training I'll be taken today, it helps with that position as well. I prayed to get out of sales and now I'm out, starting today. Maybe it's what I've been wanting. I'm more than apprehensive about this new position though! :-P

Yes! Amen to that! Thank you, Jesus!

Head's up! Love you, too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit