Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Today » | Pope John Paul II » | Schools.Kids.Guns » | Grrr... » | Sick and Tired... » | Happy Easter » | What a day... » | Handsome Brev » | New Mexico's wind :( » | Bird of Paradise » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

My Day

I had a visit to the dentist today. One of three appointments....Nothing serious though. I had my teeth cleaned and then I have a filling replacement coming up and also a consultation about my wisdom teeth ugh...All in the same month. I guess I need to have surgery to get them out...Sucks, because I don't even have them yet and they're already a pain in the Butt! LOL! Aamya, has her cleaning coming up, too. We're a family that likes to take care of our teeth. hehe...Well, nothing else big going on here...Another warm day, but the winds really kicked up this afternoon. Not a very pleasant experience outside. Brevin, broke his bunk bed already. Last night Charles, heard a loud CRACK. We went into Brevin's room and there was a slat lying on Meesa's bed. I asked Brev, over and over what happened and he says he was just lying there and it broke. I believe him though. I don't think he was jumping...he was tired. I think it just gave way. Gosh, it's only been 30 days today that we've had the crazy bunk beds. If Meesa was lying in her bed, she would have gotten injured. Piece of crap! So, today I spent an hour on the phone with the furniture store. They gave us replacement slats and some guy is going to come tomorrow and check them out. We need BOTH side rails replaced, because the slat cracked both side rails when it gave way. UGH!!!! They think it was a manufacturers defect. Oh joy for us...We also get the 'defected' one. Aren't we lucky! I tell yah... So, Charles and I, repaired it for the night. There's a big piece of ply wood there and an extra three more slats than before. *sigh* I guess that's the way things are made these days...Anyway, it's fixed for now...We'll see how they're going to accommodate us tomorrow. There's always something, isn't there???!!!!

Yep, there is always something to keep us on our toes. Hopefully the dude gets there early or at least after the kids nap. Love you

Yeah, hopefully he does...but he prolly won't. He hasn't called yet...we'll see. Love you, too

I'm glad she didn't get hurt! I can't believe that the bed broke already!

Yeah, I'm thankful she wasn't lying there....She could have gotten badly injured. I can't believe it broke either....sucks.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit