Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Happy July~ » | Healthy Heart..Good treatment for Breast Cancer...? » | The Little Things... » | The curse of the "couple hundred"--ugh. » | What Famous Leader Are You?personality tests by s... » | Our Crazy Day...:) » | Jenice~ » | MY NIGHT! » | Last Night- ugh... » | Migraine Relief May be Found in the Heart... » 

Friday, July 01, 2005 

The ONLY thing that's on my mind....

I have work tonight. It's bitter sweet...I get away from the house and the kids for awhile,which is a good thing. Where I'm headed to though- isn't exactly great. Give or take- I guess. I close tonight meaning...The yucky bathrooms need to be cleaned. They better NOT look my way! I've already complained and I know some others that will be doing the same thing. They just need to do the right thing and hire someone to do that. It's so gross...I don't want to think about it anymore. :-P~ I need to call the chef and the florist back for the wedding arrangements. We're getting things done slowly. My mom is excited with her seating arrangement. She will be sitting next to her "favorite brother" and also Charles' mom. We're trying to seat so our families are mixed together and have no choice but to speak to each other. hehe...Charles' idea! I think it will work out great! I'm just a little apprehensive about my dad. He's known for being rude and saying exactly what's on his mind, even if it DOES hurt your feelings. Hmmm...So, I hope that goes well. I've already reminded him to behave himself. There won't be any alcohol so hopefully everyone will. LOL! Meesa's, dress is getting altered slightly by her great Aunt today. She just needs to take it up a slight bit. I was thinking after it gets altered Meesa, will have a HUGE growth spurt and look as though she'll be waiting for the flood. I guess that's why it's a major *plus* to have those gals in the family. *wink* Still don't know about the dress for the Bride's Maids yet. I know it will all work out well though. Timing isn't everything! When I was in the bridal shop last week, I saw the dress we all agreed upon in lilac. It was really something. It doesn't look good in lavender haze, but it looks gorgeous in lilac. :) Major plus, if the first dress doesn't work out. There are always options! :)

Yes, it will and I am LOVING seeing how everything is coming around. The good and the bad. As people comfirm they're coming. As people end up NOT coming...It's an all around experience. I'd love for our whole family and friends to be able to come and witness our first day of our lives together as man and wife, but I'll take who ever can come. What's important is, we'll be there together. Love you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit