Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | New look, not looking so good. hehe.... » | BE~our wedding song » | ~Married Life~ » | I'M MARRIED!!!! » | Update! » | MY WEDDING DAY~ » | Lunch With a Friend ;-) » | New Wedding News...hmmm? » | A crazy afternoon » | Brevy Time » 

Saturday, August 20, 2005 

Everyday stuff

Ahh, work today was something else... We were short people, Didn't have time to even get a drink, Containers overflowing with no boxes to put anything in. Just crazy! I got out 40 minutes after I was scheduled. It just took that long to get out of there. Thank God at 6:00pm people started coming in. I couldn't believe how crazy it all was. I closed the night before and it's hard to function when you're tired. Right when I got home we went out to eat at Red Robin. Right before Meesa's food came she started complaining that the back of her head was hurting. Her spaghetti came and she didn't want to eat because she seemed like she was in pain. I had her sit next to me and tried to feed her little bits at a time. She said she hit her head when she was taking a nap. I don't know if that was really it. She had some of her cantaloupe and some juice and didn't really want to eat. We left it at that. I had her sitting on my lap. I got to eat some, but couldn't because she was hurting. I gave her some meds thinking maybe it was a headache and I gave her a nice warm bath. She was happy after that. Poor little one! The bath really helped her out though. Maybe she's just tired and cranky and going through a growth spurt. Who knows!? She tells you kind of what she's feeling. She seemed happy after her bath so I hope she'll be okay. I have to work the middle shift tomorrow. It's really hard being gone for that long and then going back to work. Everyone keeps asking me about a honeymoon. We'll get one, just not right away. We just have so much going on all the time and it's always one big thing after another. I guess it keeps us on our toes. Cuz and I, were talking back and forth today. He's a really good person! I'm so happy he was able to marry us. Family for life!! We can't wait to visit him next year. It should be fun!! Well, I should end here. The house is nice and peaceful, because the kiddies are asleep. YAY! Now it's my time to go and relax. G'nite! :)

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit