Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | "Mr. Smokey," The Cat... » | Naked Tree » | Night Time Tree » | Day Time Tree » | Day Off, part II » | A Day Off... » | "Good Grief!" » | Must get sleep... » | It's a MONDAY! Ugh... » | Aiyana's Request » 

Saturday, December 17, 2005 

Santa's Coming...

Busy!! Busy!! Busy!! I finally got my Christmas cards out yesterday. I ran out of stamps, but I got them all out. Charles, is working at his other job today until noon. Then, I go to work and don't get home until after Midnight. We're going to attempt to Christmas shop for the kids and everyone else tomorrow. I actually have the day off, but we have no one to watch the kids. Aiyana also comes tomorrow. We usually scout out the place with the kids and then one of us stays with them in the car while the other shops really quickly. lol. Isn't that sad? Geez, but that's the only way we can do it. We'll have to drop Aiyana home first and then do it at night. She won't fall for that. That's what happens when ya don't have a babysitter. As long as Charles, can entertain them long enough for them not to see the big Santa bag entering the trunk. Pathetic! My Mom and Dad, got them a bunch of stuff. This year it's stuff they can actually use. They got them clothes, books, and bath toys. Charles' mom, got them a bunch of toys- I think. I still don't know what to get them. I think I'll get Bones a new winter coat, some room accessories, and some girlie stuff. Brevy, on the other hand...I know what he wants, but I really didn't want to buy him just toys. He'll have it broken in no time. My Dad bought him a blue navigator while we were in NY. The thing was $22 and Brevy had it broken that same night. He lost a tire and it all went down hill from there. Why buy him things he's going to break? It doesn't teach him anything either. He's been especially naughty for Daddy lately. Actually, both of them were awful last night...So, I heard. Thank God, I was at work! Grandpa, came over last night and the kids were fighting, not listening, being loud, etc. Charles, told me that even lil Bones didn't listen to him. Wow...Let's just say they went to bed early and not so happy. I would like to drop a lump a coal in their stocking and see how they like that on Christmas morning. I think Brevy, has figured no matter how he acts; Santa will come. It seems to be what he's thinking, because of the way he acts everyday. I keep telling him Santa watches everything he does. I wanted to get our traditional Christmas pictures done. The only day I have is Sunday. I also want to take the kids to actually see Santa. Maybe that will entice better behavior. Yeah, right! I can hope, can't I?! Charles, doesn't seem to want to do either one. I don't know. I guess it will be a last minute decision. I'm happy I won't be working on Christmas Eve and I also get paid for Christmas Day. Nice!!! It seems like I have so much to get accomplished in so little time, somehow I'll make it all work. Mama, always finds a way!

Yeah, right...You said that yesterday, but coming back from shopping today you see how stressful it really is. ugh. I wish your mom would watch them for just a couple of hours. We could get it all done then. Oh well, Time for plan B! Glad the kids were good for you last night. I had a talk with them. hehe. I guess it worked. Keep them busy and they won't be naughty. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Mama Watermelon :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit