Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | A Day Off... » | "Good Grief!" » | Must get sleep... » | It's a MONDAY! Ugh... » | Aiyana's Request » | Merry Christmas to ME!!!!!!!!! » | What a CrAzY night... » | Thankful » | My coaching... » | Christmas Party » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Day Off, part II

I ended up over sleeping last night. I slept from 4-6pm! AHHH! I only was planning on sleeping an hour. I called Charles, when he answered he said "see you in a couple of minutes!" I was expecting to see him at 9pm. Turns out basketball was canceled, meaning we'd get to spend some time together after all. I was excited! I can't believe I slept that long, but I guess I needed it. After dinner we went to get some more Christmas lights at Target. I just bought two more light sets last year, but I didn't know where they were. The only kind they had were a $10 pack of 140 lights. Geez!!! So, we got those, stopped to rent a movie and flew home to decorate the tree. Once I plugged the lights in I found out they were chaser lights. OH! That's why they cost $10 bucks. Okay! That's pretty cool. Brevy, thought they were neat, too. So, we all spent the night decorating the tree. Daddy, was in there with us for awhile until he got tired and watched from the couch. The kids had a good time making the tree look gaudy. lol. Oh well, they had fun doing it. Brevy, was still dictating and rushing us threw the entire time. He was wanting to put the candy canes on before we even finished the balls. He was just really excited! After the tree was topped with the angel it was time for the kiddies to go to bed. Charles and I, curled up on the couch with some jiffy pop and peanut M&M's and watched our movie. We had a good time! It was fun helping the kids with decorating the tree. They did most of the decorating, he just handed them the balls and they put it where they wanted. Meesa, fell in the tree once. She was stuck and couldn't get out. Brevy, did the same thing. They are too much, those two!!! I was glad to get a break from work and actually be altogether. Aiy, didn't come over, she would have had a great time with us too!

My work schedule is looking better. Turns out I'll have Sunday, Thursday and Christmas Eve off. Thank You, Lord! I was planning on talking to my supervisor about it and she handed me my schedule and I was so relieved. She asked if I did any Christmas shopping and I felt like saying, how could I, when I am always here!? I behaved myself and said, "not yet, but I plan on it!" At least I'll get a break soon. That's all I wanted, was a little family time. :)

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit