Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | 90% Recovered » | IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!! » | On the Road to Recovery... » | Real Food... » | St. Patty's Day... » | After the Surgery... » | Before and After pictures » | My First Surgery » | It Snowed!!! » | Smokey tip-toeing along so he's feet don't get w... » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

A Dusting

This morning I woke up to a small amount of snow. What a pleasant surprise! I knew it was going to snow. The mountains looked ominous last night and you could almost feel it. We'll take anything we can get, even just a dusting. I opened one eye this morning and saw the snow and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm worse than a kid! This time I didn't run and get my sweats on and jump in it though. Maybe I will a little later. :)

Yesterday, I had my stitches out. I guess I didn't relies I only had them in the bottom. LOL. I guess I was out of it all week. It's been a rough week. I went to work and went home right away on Monday. Everyone was happy to see me, but I had trouble when it came to the offers. I couldn't talk fast enough or even clear enough, in my opinion. My supervisor was like, "why are you here?" Sent me home...LOL. I left early last night as well. I just can't seem to do it. My left side is fine and back to normal. My right side LOOKS fine, but isn't. It feels like there's a little tight ball in the corner of my jaw that isn't allowing me to open my mouth or even chew correctly for that matter. It's all because of that nerve (that has a name as long as my arm) that runs through the bottom of the jaw. When, they injected to num me, the muscle is now num, too. They told me it was perfectly normal to be able to not feel a part of my chin/lip. Oh wonderful, that makes me feel a lot better. Then, came more good news...It could take up to three months to regain it. Isn't that something?! Ugh! So, for now I have to put up with it. I have to keep up with the hot packs, that will "loosen the muscle"--Right! Only me! Oh well, the teeth are out and hopefully in the future I'll look back and say, "I did the right thing getting those annoying wisdom teeth out!" I can hope, anyway!

As far as today, I have a million and one phone calls to make. I need to check on so many different things, it's not even funny. I feel like I'm so way behind in everything. Yet, I should pace myself or I'll go crazy.

Oh, I almost forgot...Bible Study was fulfilling yesterday morning. Oh how I'm missed last week so much. I could have used it! My teacher let me take home the DVD. So, now I can plug in Beth Moore anytime my heart desires and receive the message. Amen! We don't have class next week due to "Spring Break" and get to keep it an extra week. :) Well, that's about it for now. I should get started on some things and attempt to accomplish something at least. Have a Blessed day!

wow, sounds like you're still recovering! it was surgery, so i guess it does take a long time to get back to normal!

you guys have been getting lots of snow! we had some intense flurries this am, i took some photos (it looked like a blizzard when it was coming down, but only lasted for about 5 mins!)

Yeah, I AM still recovering... It sucks at times, because I'm in pain and don't want to eat because of it. Then, I have to wait for the meds to take effect until I can eat. Eh, it's a pain. It's just my left side, but it's enough from stopping me do my normal things.

Yeah, lots of snow for us. Look fwd. to seeing your snowy pics. I uploaded some more on flickr. You might want to try leaving a comment on there. I messed with some stuff. See, if that works. If not, then they're on Snapfish as well.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit