Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Real Food... » | St. Patty's Day... » | After the Surgery... » | Before and After pictures » | My First Surgery » | It Snowed!!! » | Smokey tip-toeing along so he's feet don't get w... » | Foot Print » | SNOW » | Three Snowflakes » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006 

On the Road to Recovery...

I'm eating real food these days. I've had a breakfast burrito after church today. I had chicken, rice w/ celery soup, and veggies so it would be soft for dinner. I tried mixing it all up and eating it that way. Eh, it kinda worked. I wasn't able to eat all of the chicken. My mouth is soar and I think I messed with one of the stitches, because I tasted a little bit of blood. Yuck! Tuesday, I get my stitches out and I'm not looking forward to that day. I still can't open my mouth that much. The swelling has gone down a lot, but I saw some bruising this morning. I was attempting to put on some eye makeup so I wouldn't scare the church folk and I saw the side of my cheek was greeny-yellow. We attempted to take a nap while Brevy and Bones laid down today. Aiyana, made so much noise during that time that it was impossible. I was so tired, too. My meds put me to sleep and I only take a half of one. So much for my rest and healing. (I'm being dramatic, of course!) We played a round of endless 'Uno.' The game kept going and going. We turned the pile over three times and still no winner; I gave up! We had some "girl time" while Charles, cooked. The girls and I, painted our nails. Well, I did their toes and nails. Miss. Bones, really loves having hers done. Aiyana, said it had been forever since someone did hers. It was fun! Bones, also got new earrings yesterday. She hasn't had earrings since she lost the back to her butterfly months and months ago. Now she's wearing crosses, she thinks she's all cute. She told me that her friends liked them! hehe... Well, that's all for tonight. My mouth is forever hurting, what an endless story I see this being. After Tuesday they'll be something else, watch and see. Ugh! The rest of the night I'll be perfecting my mom's birthday package that I'm sending her. Other than that, it's a relaxing night. I have to go to work tomorrow. That's going to be a challenge. AH! :-O

Yeah, you're right. My face is back to normal, but I'm still hurting and it's still hard to eat certain foods. ugh. Love you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit