Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Everything bad happens when I'm away... » | I'm working both Saturday and Sunday, again. They ... » | Fun day » | Busy Day » | A Prayer for Today » | Added Hours » | Family Fun » | Work » | Happy Memorial Day!!!! » | Small update: » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

Work is actually working. Things are finally dying down...Oh thank God. It's been crazy there lately. I should just pitch a tent up and camp out there, it's like I live there anyway. The sad thing is they do have a room you can rest in. Ugh. They're back to VTO-ing. YAY! I've left both Monday and tonight with my aos of +40 over company and that's extremely hard to do with all of the sales going on right now. There's like nothing left of the sales either. We still have those people who call and give the same ole tired lines, "I just got the catalog yesterday. What do you mean there's no sizes in any colors left?" HELLO...It's while supplies last and it's stated all over the darn magazine, too. People just get on my nerves...All that aside though...I'm glad to catch a break. I'll take it while I can. It doesn't look like I'm getting the 4th of July off. I was looking into requesting days off and it's a blocked day with an extra message written on it that states, "we may get added hours." Are you kidding me? Good luck trying to get someone to cover. I refuse! LOL. I was denied Brevy's Bday and yesterday I got a memo saying it's approved. Go figure, but I'll take it. So, I have almost everyone's bday off so far. It's been such a hard couple of weeks. My body feels like it's 99 years old. I don't know if I'm coming or going these days. *shakes head* I think it's the heat mixed with this "I don't wanna go to work" mentality...I know, I know...I should be thinking more positively. The days have been dragging. I'm sure glad to have Thursday off. It will be much needed, now only if the kids let me sleep in...That would be perfect. Bible Study is moving along greatly. I've met some really nice ladies that I have so much in common with. Like Joshua's mom...We both love Thomas Kinkade. She's into Scrapbooking and I've been dying to learn. We have the same parenting style and the same rules apply in the homes. Plus, Bible study itself. It's great. I just laugh, because when I hear her talk, she sounds like me. There's such good that comes out of the class. Exciting stuff!!! Well, that's enough for now...I can't believe I had the time to blog twice in one day. See, progress! :)

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit