Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let th... » | A Sweet Princess to the Rescue » | A Dusting » | 90% Recovered » | IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!! » | On the Road to Recovery... » | Real Food... » | St. Patty's Day... » | After the Surgery... » | Before and After pictures » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

A Waiting Game

I have DSL sitting here in my loft, but I can't install it until after 5pm. WHAT KIND OF CRUD IS THAT? Is that a tease or what? I've had dial up now for like EVER...Since what....9th grade....? I've been out of school now for how long...? EXACTLY MY POINT!!!! I FINALLY have DSL, but I can't install it until 5:00pm? UGH! Just my luck! The kids are up then too. Right now the house is quite, everyone is sleeping peacefully. I could do it now. Why not now? Grrrrrrrr. It says, "activation date: March 23, 2005 after 5pm. You cannot connect your high speed internet prior to this date." WONDERFUL! Ironically, mom got her package today, too. Her birthday is coming up, March 29th. I wanted to get her present out early so I wouldn't forget. Amen! She didn't know she was waiting for them. I called her right when the mailman was delivering the mail, too. (Talk about good timing!) She said, "Oh it's just the mailman." I said, "Well he better have your package in hand, too!" She burst out laughing and said he was coming to the door with it. Am I good? Or am I good? I can toot my own horn, just this once. So, anyway she was surprised and happy. Me, on the other hand am waiting anxiously to install my DSL. Come 4:59pm, I'll be waiting to go ahead and complete it. :) I think I've waiting long enough. Right? Right! :)

6:45pm- I DID IT! I HAVE DSL!!!!! :):):):):):):)

oh that is cruel to make you wait! But I hear it's worth it to be rid of dialup.

Yes! I have it and it's great!!!!

congrats on getting the DSL hooked up! I need to hook up my wireless connection - I haven't even opened the box that the wireless router came in last Friday!

Thanks Babe. I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it was really easy. I love you, too. I wouldn't go back to dial up for anything! I love DSL!

Thanks Jen. It's so much faster. It's amazing. Now I see what everyone was talking about. I love it! You should open that box up when you have a chance. It's so great!!!! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit